This article lists a number of basic concepts that are used in Kazi's profiling service.
- Cluster: A certain field of work, e.g. IT, Engineering, Science, Finance, ...
- Cluster group: A group of clusters, e.g. the cluster group 'STEM' contains the clusters 'Civil Engineer', 'Industrial Engineer', 'Economy, finance and management', 'IT-ICT' and 'Highly educated starters (general)'.
- Competence: A certain soft skill which can be used to describe a user or a profile. These competences are grouped into work values (e.g. creative, networker, goal-oriented performer) and team roles (e.g. helicopter, challenger, harmonious).
- Context: The environment in which the profile will be operating, e.g. work place, learning place.
- Partner: A Kazi customer with a valid subscription.
- Profile: A person with certain competences that a company is looking for. This profile can be compared to the users' profiles to find suitable candidates.
- Question: A question about work values or team roles which is asked to determine the user's or profile's set of competences.
- User: A job seeker who can look for job profiles that match with their Kazi profile.