Try it on developer portal
- You can get questions with or without a contextId. The contextId represents the context of your application, e.g. work place or learning place. Use the call Get contexts to retrieve the contextId you need.
- Both the questions and answer options contain a field priority which determines the order in which they are to be displayed.
- The questions and answer options are static data so they can easily be cached. Hence, you should only use this call once at the startup of your application.
- The properties descriptionListItemsTitle and descripionListItems are only filled in for the 8 team role questions for profiles.
- Here is a visual description of the properties in the question object for a work value question:
- Here is a visual description of the properties in the question object for a team role question: