Returns a list of users that were registered by the current partner.
- (For now only in the development environment) You can filter on competences and their ranks by passing on an elastic query string via the parameter q. See Filter on competences for a detailed explanation.
- The parameter externalId lets you select a user based on the external ID.
- The parameter offset lets you choose the starting point of the query, e.g. say there are 10 users, then offset = 5 will get you users 5 to 10.
- The parameter count lets you choose the number of users to return. By default it is set to 100.
- The parameter sort lets you sort the result by one or more field(s). Use the hyphen sign for sorting descending. E.g. "-lastname, createdon" will sort on last name descending and ascending on the date created. By default users are sorted descending on date created.