Returns a list of users that were registered by the current partner.
- You can filter on competences and their ranks by passing on the parameters 'workvalueids' and 'teamroleids'. See Filter on competences for a detailed explanation.
- The optional parameter includecompetences lets you choose if you want the results to contain the competences
- The parameter externalId lets you select a user based on the external ID.
- The parameter offset lets you choose the starting point of the query, e.g. say there are 10 users, then offset = 5 will get you users 5 to 10.
- The parameter count lets you choose the number of users to return. By default it is set to 100.
- The parameter sort lets you sort the result by one or more field(s). Use the hyphen sign for sorting descending. E.g. "-lastname, createdon" will sort on last name descending and ascending on the date created. By default users are sorted descending on date created.