Returns a list of profiles that were registered by a specific partner.
- A valid partnerId must be provided. You can get your id through the call Get current partner.
- (For now only in the development environment) You can filter on competences and their ranks by passing on an elastic query string via the parameter q. See Filter on competences for a detailed explanation.
- The optional parameter offset lets you choose the starting point of the query, e.g. say there are 10 profiles, then offset = 5 will get you profiles 5 to 10.
- The optional parameter count lets you choose the number of profiles to return. By default it is set to 100.
- The optional parameter sort lets you sort the result by one or more field(s). Use the hyphen sign for sorting descending. E.g. "-contactlastname, createdon" will sort on last name descending and ascending on the date created. By default profiles are sorted descending on date created.