Returns a list of profiles that were registered by a specific partner.
- A valid partnerId must be provided. You can get your id through the call Get current partner.
- You can filter on competences and their ranks by passing on the parameters 'workvalueids' and 'teamroleids'. See Filter on competences for a detailed explanation.
- The optional parameter includecompetences lets you choose if you want the results to contain the competences
- The optional parameter offset lets you choose the starting point of the query, e.g. say there are 10 profiles, then offset = 5 will get you profiles 5 to 10.
- The optional parameter count lets you choose the number of profiles to return. By default it is set to 100.
- The optional parameter sort lets you sort the result by one or more field(s). Use the hyphen sign for sorting descending. E.g. "-contactlastname, createdon" will sort on last name descending and ascending on the date created. By default profiles are sorted descending on date created.